Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A sigh of relief!
I received a letter today from the school district stating that, "based on our recommendation and the District's anticipated needs for next year, we are notifying you of our intent to offer you a contract for the 2012-2013 school year."

All new hires, including myself, are on a year-to-year contract for the first three years of teaching. I wasn't too worried, but it sure is nice to KNOW.

P.S. I swear official letters try to sound way fancier than they need to. I would have been fine with a "Hey, you. We think you did a pretty good job. If you want, I guess we'll keep ya around."

Also.
I like Spring.
And long Sunday walks with my husband.
And looking at cute old houses and dreaming of living in them.
And nice notes from my students reminding me that I am, in fact, NOT the meanest teacher in the world.
And avocados.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited that you received said fancy letter. Congrats! And I like avocados too, The End.

    ReplyDelete