Monday, January 31, 2011


Happy Birthday to my dear Tito.
Or Feliz Cumpleanos, I should say. FINALLY my husband and I are the same age so he can no longer tease me about rocking the cradle.

We may or may not (this time let's just assume "may not") have eaten almost an entire Butterfinger ice cream pie.

By ourselves. In the space of two days.

Hey! We would have shared it with the kids. But we don't have any.

And the highlight of the week....

The other day I went to the bathroom. Nothing out of the ordinary. When I came back, I found that this little gem was my new desktop background......




Thank you, husband.

3 comments:

  1. Um that unicat is kinda creepy...lovely! And next time you need to share ice cream pie (which by the way Butterfinger sounds amazing!!) you just give us a call. We're only a short flight away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I would call a fantastic specimen of desktop artistry. I secretly covet it. (only secretly, though)
    What gifts did you give? (I am so bad at shopping for your brother, so any ideas would be appreciated!)(yes, I know his birthday is still 7 months away)

    ReplyDelete