Tuesday, January 25, 2011

And like all good stories.... We'll start with "Once upon a time..."

Once upon a time a boy and girl got married. I guess they were in love or something. Anyway, they moved to Logan into a nice little apartment and that is where our story begins.

And as I write this very first post on our very first blog, I am quite shocked with myself. Because... I'm pretty sure I told myself I would never become someone who "blogs." As Seinfeld would say, "Not that there's anything wrong with that." I just didn't really think I was the type. (Yes, in my mind, there was a type.)

But then I remembered that there are, in fact, a number of blogs that I thoroughly enjoy reading and keeping up with. Ones that don't blog like "the type" do. With that thought in mind and a little nudge from my husband to try out my writing skills for all to see, I started a blog. So...

I. am. a. blogger. (Not that there's anything wrong with that...)


3 comments:

  1. I could not be more thrilled that you've started a blog. This is the best way for us to share stories, pics, and video :) I'm excited to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You are already a pro! Keep it coming!! (and I mean this place looks great! I may need a lesson or two!) Love you!!

    and a few more !!!!!!!! just for emphasis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. In-law blogs are the best. I can't wait to hear what you guys are up to!!!

    ReplyDelete