Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's Halloween!


Need a super fast and totally free Halloween costume for a church Halloween affair?
Pink cardstock, two headbands, two toilet paper rolls, string, one blanket later,
and you've got...
 Pigs in a blanket!
(for those who didn't get it...)
For my fourth graders, I was the one and only Ms. Frizzle!
Ride on the Magic School Bus!
 And my trusted companion, Lizzy...
And Megan Fixmer...
This one is for you:
Found this at Wal-mart and HAD to buy it!
Some of the scariest moments I've ever experienced were reading this book with you in a dark room in the cabin at the North Shore.
Turns out... It's not that scary.
And tonight, more than ever, I wish to be a kid again and go trick-or-treating.
Or even just be 19 again.
Yes, I went trick-or-treating with some college buddies when I was 19.
I am that cool.
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha YES!!! Best "scary" book ever, there are so many great memories there. And p.s. you make an AWESOME Ms. Frizzle :)

    ReplyDelete