Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Hobby

Husband and I have a new hobby called... 
Hiking.
Logan may be a small town, but how cool is it that we 
only need to drive about 8 minutes to be surrounded 
by this amazing scenery?
 I can't believe that I have lived in this town for more 
than four years and I am just discovering all the 
wonderfulness it has to offer.  So, I am thankful for a 
husband who enjoys discovering it with me. It's a lot 
more fun that way.
Also...  Pilates- you ain't got nothin' on a 
good hike up the mountain.  I haven't felt my 
tush like this in ages.  Just sayin'.

3 comments:

  1. That's amazing scenery...we have...um...flatness and a lake here :) I like your new hobby, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up- "Pilates, you ain't got nothin'" ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome view! How long until school is out and you can hike full time?

    ReplyDelete