Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break: Day 2

Once upon a time I had this random golden frame
that sat under my bed.

And that is all that it was good for.

Then I was looking around on Craftgawker.com
(which I still prefer to Pinterest... I don't understand that place)
and I saw this lovely idea! So I turned this sad little frame into an
earring display/holder thingy.

So I got some spray paint- "Golden Maize" to be exact.
$3 at Lowe's...

Then I found this plastic mesh stuff in the

Garden Center at Lowe's for $2

I trimmed it to size, hot glued it on the back, and...

Done-zo!

Five little buckaroos later and I've got a nice place to hang my earrings.

No more searching for matching pairs in my jewelry box!

3 comments:

  1. Um hello Mrs. I'm-awesome-at-crafts-be-jealous! That is so stinkin' cute! It turned out great and I want to see it in person, please. Teach me your waaaaays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome idea! And you have great earrings. Where do you shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire's! Or I guess it is Icing now. I refuse to pay more than $6 for earrings...ha. Because I'm cheap like that.

      Delete