Sunday, April 8, 2012

IKEA, I thank you

Yesterday, this room pictured below
(while not terrible, but not at all inviting)...


Officially became THIS ROOM!

My dear in-laws came up to visit this weekend and
brought with them this lovely bed frame that I have
been saving up for this last year and a half.

I. Am. In. Love.

Hooray for $3 frames at Walmart!
And it's probably a good thing that I live in an apartment and
can't paint the walls because I have no idea what I would do.

But hallelujah, I am thrilled with the change!

Next stop...

curtains.

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with your new room! That's a great bed frame and I really like the new covers, where did you get it? Between you and Whit, I am coveting having a real master bedroom put together. (It's on the someday list :)

    ReplyDelete