Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My precious

Seriously.
This is how excited I am.

I am extremely sleep deprived, my house is a mess, I miss my husband, and I need a break.

There is only 1 day of school and 14 more parent/teacher conferences between me and
four days of me-time and loveliness.
AHHHHH!

I have even made a bucket list:
1. sleep
2. clean my house (like, really clean it)
3. head to the temple
4. watch a movie (and not do work during the movie)
5. make something
6. laundry
7. wear pajamas- all day
8. sleep (it is no accident that this is on here twice)
9. kiss husband
10. peruse the local bookstore sale
11. not stand for 7 hours at a time
12. paint my toenails
13. try a new recipe
14. double date with a dear friend
15. go to the gym and not constantly count the number
of minutes of sleep I am sacrificing to be there
16. go makeup-less for a day
17. eat cookie dough (because it's good for me)
18. cuddle with husband
19. make another something
20. love every minute of it

2 comments:

  1. oh the bucket list of a true teacher! our weekend lists look VERY similiar....except for that whole kissing the husband thing... hehehe.

    love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were to use that picture...the ring would represent...SLEEP. So I totally get it. I love your bucket list and wish I could just come veg with you for even a couple hours :) Enjoy your glorious weekend, hope it all goes according to plan. Hope parent/teacher conferences finished up okay. Love you!

    ReplyDelete