Thursday, July 28, 2011

As Seen On T.V.

Are you tired of flat boring hairstyles?

Do you feel like you've tried everything to improve your totally drab hair?

Is teasing your hair leaving you with a mess?

Do you go through a whole can of hairspray trying to get that full volumized look?

Let me tell you, all of these things applied to me. I just didn't know what to do! I felt like I had tried everything and nothing was working. I just couldn't get that look that I wanted.

Then something magical happened!!!

My sister-in-law knew of my desperation for better hair so she sent me this in the mail:

I had seen the Bumpit on t.v. before, but I have to admit I was skeptical.

But at this point I had nothing to lose so I tried it out and...........


WA-LAH!!!

From flat to Fabulous!


Now I've got that salon-styled look that I've always wanted in SECONDS and all the confidence to go with it!

Sophisticated and sassy!


And if one lump on your head isn't enough, try this new look:

Double Bump Action!

Twice the volume and fabulous-ness-es is ONE hairdo!


Thanks Whitney! You are a lifesaver!

If any of you decide to use this wonderful product yourself, don't forget to read the "Helpful Hints" on the pamphlet that comes with your Bumpit. Here are some of my favorite:

1. The more you tease the bigger and smoother the bump.

2. Add a favorite rhinestone clip in back to help keep your hair in place.

3. Use aerosol hairspray - use medium hold hairspray while working with Bumpits insert, then finish with firm hold hairspray. If hair is extremely fine, use hairspray throughout all steps.
(It's so nice to not have to use a whole can now!)

And most importantly...

4. Be sure hair over Bumpits insert is not pulled too tight or it will look unnatural.
(Because you wouldn't want that.)


BUMP IT UP!

5 comments:

  1. You are so funny. I love the before pics and helpful hint #4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You're hilarious. You know as I was looking at those pictures I couldn't help but think how familiar those doors look. Are you guys living in Aggie Village now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling- Big hair suits you. I may or may not have linked directly to this precocious little post on my blog. LOVE it. (and you)
    :) (we're still working on other aids for the 'flat to fabulous' situation.... I know you know what I mean!)

    ReplyDelete