Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wednesday

6:00 a.m. - wake up
6:30 a.m. - get to the school and get ready for the day
7:15 a.m. - technology meeting
7:55 a.m. - school starts
2:30 p.m. - school ends, clean up, plan, correct papers
3:45 p.m. - go home to get some grub- peanut butter on bread
to eat on the way to...
4:00 p.m. - new teacher meeting at the district office
5:50 p.m. - leave meeting to go to...
6:00 p.m. - institute committee meeting
7:00 p.m. - leave meeting to pick up husband at the school
7:05 p.m. - get home and.... sit
7:20 p.m. - work on lesson (getting observed tomorrow...again)
8:30 p.m. - realize my headache is not going away so off to bed

Okay. I am now done being a whiny baby.

1 comment:

  1. Dude! I know exactly how you feel! I'm a whiny baby about everyday. Poor Parker has to deal with me. Hang in there! We CAN make it through our first year!!!!

    ReplyDelete