Sunday, September 18, 2011

Getting Crafty

A little something about me... I am semi-creative.
Semi because, while I do love making and creating, I can rarely come up with my own ideas.
However, I am a reeeally good copier.

I was on one of my new favorite websites, Craftgawker, and I came across these really cute fall wreaths. Of course, the person was selling them for like $40. So I said, hey, I could probably make something like that by myself for a much smaller cost. So I put my copying skills to the test and was pretty pleased with the results.

Styrofoam wreath from Michael's wrapped in yarn found on sale at Wal-mart+leaves bought in a little packet for $1 (at Michael's again)+beads that I already had lying around.

And no, it is not quite autumn yet..... But I already hung it up anyway. I've been ready for summer to be over for a while. No more 90 degree apartment- HUZZAH!


2 comments:

  1. I love your wreathe and I'm so glad you hung it up! I think (with all the free time you have) that you should make me one ;)...as for fall stuff...I have also started decorating, I just love fall so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um hey miss crafty pants, I like the wreathe. It looks mighty fine and I think you're mighty fine. At being crafty!!

    ReplyDelete